New Water® Cycler Replacement 105C and 407C Pool Chlorine Cartridge Pacs
New Water® Replacement Pool Chlorine Cartridges are easy to use, with pre-filled containers that are recycled or discarded when empty. The New Water® System for Pools is on constant watch, dispensing low levels of chlorine to control bacteria and provide sanitizing protection for your pool. Once you've determined the correct setting for your pool just set it, then forget it! The New Water Cycler minimizes chlorine use by trapping air in the upper portion of the pack and reducing the erosion of chlorine into your pool to a trickle - unlike the torrent from bulk saturation chemical feeder systems.
There are two parts to the New Water® Cycler System:
- The New Water® Cycler acts as the "water treatment center," controlling the flow of water through the system.
- The pre-filled Cycler Cartridge Pac fits into the Cycler with no measuring, no lifting heavy buckets and no over-powering chlorine fumes.
New Water® Features:
- Convenience: the pre-filled Cycler Cartridge Pac means no more touching or smelling chlorine.
- Precision: The control dial precisely meters out just the right amount of sanitation for each pool.
- Longer Lasting: trapped air in the upper part of the Cycler Pac keeps the chemical dry so it lasts longer with less consumed each season.
- Reliability: Water cycles through only a small amount of chemical for more uniform and reliable output.
Which New Water® Cycler is the right choice for you?
- Model 100 in-line Cycler for above ground pools up to 18,000 gallons. Uses a 5-pound pre-filled Cycler Pac (model 105C chlorine cartridge).
- Model 400 in-line Cycler for in ground pools up to 40,000 gallons. Uses a 7-pound pre-filled Cycler Pac(model 407C chlorine cartridge).
- Model 430 off-line Cycler for in ground pools up to 25,000 gallons. Uses a 7-pound pre-filled Cycler Pac (model 407C).
Buy More! Save More with our money saving 3-pack!
Please select the desired New Water chlorine cartridge size below when ordering.
NOTE: Total delivered price includes required Hazardous Charges. You can not opt-out of signing for this item upon delivery, according to the Hazmat Shipping Regulations implemented by UPS, FEDEX and Freight Carriers. If you can not be present to receive it at your residence, you should have this item shipped to an alternative address where you can receive it and sign for it or have it delivered to someone who can receive it for you. Without a signature, these items will be returned to us, which could incur addition shipping and restocking charges.